The curriculum of the school is based on CBSE guidelines. However, it is enriched with a variety of academic and allied activities. SPHS instructional programme is a blend of the best of National and International curricula.
- The implementation of the Scholastic and Co-scholastic areas are given recognition and importance.
- The school has collaborated with Nischal Smart Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, to hone hands on experiential learning in Mathematics and Science.
- The school operated an English lab (an audio visual English Speaking, Reading and Writing sessions) in partnership with “Words Worth” to improve communication skills among the students.
- The school has also appointed experienced and result oriented faculty to coach the students for mathematics ad science foundation classes for classes VIII – X and prepares them for Olympiad and any further competitive examination(s). These foundation classes are aimed to bridge the learning at school level and senior secondary level.
- Professional coaches are appointed to improve the sporting ability in various sports and game events for students.